Nikon Capture NX2 is easy to use new generation of software for processing and editing images. Through the use of technology exclusive U Point, the program includes a set of powerful tools and four fully customizable workspaces with the ability to save and switch between them to ensure fast and efficient workflow. With simple and intuitive operation interface, no need to concentrate on working with tone and color, allowing you to develop an image in accordance with the classical principles of focusing and the allocation of certain interest to the photographer of an image. This program can be used to manipulate images in JPEG and TIFF any source, it represents the best product for editing Nikon NEF.
Application has a powerful functional and a lot of opportunities. According to the developers of Nikon, photographers can now spend more time in the process of shooting and less processing. The application allows photographers, regardless of their experience, to quickly edit all the basic image parameters such as brightness, contrast, saturation, warmth, and more. Moreover, the operation can be carried out, as over the whole image, and above its individual elements, which eliminates the photographer from having to use complex selection or masking during processing. One of the main features of the program Capture NX2 is a unique technology of U Point, which allows operation with the image selectively.
Technology U Point, used in this program provides a discreet, intelligent support, expanding a comprehensive set of tools for image correction. U-Point technology provides easy selection of interest to the photographer of an image with an intuitive, easy adjustment of brightness, contrast and saturation, the function of effective suppression of unwanted red-eye and fine-tune the color balance. Simply click the area you need to edit and adjust the sliders for the opportunity to instantly see the effect of corrections made.
- Technology U-PointTM, provides comfortable selecting areas of interest image
- Tool Auto Retouch Brush, which allows accurate and convenient removal of unwanted items
- Mode Quick Fix, brings together the most frequently used tools in a single window
- Ability to work on two monitors and a fully customizable workspaces
- Tool Selection Control Point, which lets you conveniently to improve the perception of image sharpness
- Enhanced management of images
Redesigned Interface includes:
- Customized Workspaces
- Improved Toolbar function and layout
- Improved Edit List functionality
- Newly designed image browser featuring a Favorites Folder
- Improved Image Resolution adjustments